Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Feedback

Just a small update. I wanted to let you know about a little something that made me feel good! And good about the Op Op.

Last night, Sue and I were on the phone with Sue's folks in Ohio,* and Sue's mom commented on the recipe for Wilted Lettuce Salad (posted 3/8/09). "Oh, I remember that. My mother used to make that dressing all the time. It was so good!"

Then she went on to tell us how her mom would use early spring dandelion greens for the salad, too, and how yummy it was.

I always appreciate Mrs. F's capacity for enthusiasm. It's contagious, and it comes straight from her heart.

And yeahhhhhhhhh: Amen to "mom's cooking," however you define it.

__________________

* FYI, the phone, or "telephone," was the way people used to Comment before the Internet and "texting" took over all forms of human communication (ca. 2010).

No comments: